Summer 2018 Yoga Teacher Training
at Nutbeam Farmhouse in the Blackdown Hills, Somerset with Internationally recognised teacher Peter Sterios
Who is the course for?
- Aspiring Yoga teachers with two years of Yoga practice looking for the very best Yoga teacher training course in a beautiful UK location
- Individuals ready to take their Yoga to the next level and gain a deeper understanding of their practice & the context around it
Why this course?
- INSPIRATIONAL TRAINING. Yoga Teacher Training courses with Peter are much more than programs for aspiring teachers. Each course is created to transform your relationship with yoga, and ultimately your life.
- EFFICIENT COURSE STRUCTURE. To ensure this course can accommodate individuals with busy lives and other commitments, it has been designed in a more intensive and efficient way. 20 hours will be carried out online in your own time and there will be two intensive weeks split between July and September. 90% is face to face and Peter will be teaching a minimum of 70% and the remainder with Keith Bellis, Physiologist.
- BEAUTIFUL LOCATION. Based in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the beautiful glass fronted rural Yoga Studio sits within the Blackdown Hills. You can immerse yourself in your training in a peaceful spot surrounded by countryside whilst still being within 10 minutes of the local town (Taunton).
- Yoga History|Principles|Practicum
- Pranayama|Yoga Sutras & Sanskrit Basics
- Yoga Styles|Choreography|Adjustments & Props
- Business Tools|Teacher Ethics|Peer Teaching
- Physical & Subtle Body Anatomy
The course is designed in the most time efficient way possible to facilitate students with other ongoing commitments. The total course is 200 hours. There will be 90% face to face contact time with Peter teaching a minimum of 70% and the remainder with Keith Bellis, Physiologist. The rest is 'non-contact hours' completed on your own. The contact hours at the Yoga Studio are divided into two separate 9 day modules. Our first session together will take place from Friday evening, 6th July, to Sunday afternoon, 15th July. Our second week together will take place from Friday evening, 7th September to Sunday afternoon, 16th September.
Register early & save! Early bird price: £2475 (if booked by the end of April). Bookings made from May: £2775
*SPECIAL OFFER* - For those who book before May, receive 30 days FREE online classes with Peter at www.YogaAnytime.com!
Cost includes: 200 hour course, soft drinks, breakfast every day and dinner on arrival.
For more information email: email@example.com or call 01823 421823
There is local accommodation available and we can assist with recommendations to suit you. For those who book early, there is some availability within the village of the Yoga studio for discounted comfortable accommodation with kitchen facilities. Self Catering options from £25 per night 5 mins walk from the studio.
Peter Sterios is an internationally recognised, advanced yoga teacher (ERYT-500) and architect based in San Luis Obispo, California, USA. He is the founder of LEVITYoga™, MANDUKA™ Yoga Mats, and creator of the popular yoga DVD series “Gravity & Grace” which is one of YOGA JOURNAL’s “top 15 yoga DVD’s of all time”. For three years (2011-2013) Peter taught yoga at the White House for Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity initiatives.